jillypoet: mom trying to write

Each day I wish I had invented waterproof sticky notes (for shower inspiration) or pen-friendly diapers to get down all my quirky thoughts that I am sure are relevant and publishable. And so God (actually another writer-mommy) sent me The Blog.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

a poetry challenge...

I just issued a poetry challenge on the read. write. poem. page at NaBloPoMo. Head on over to the read. write. poem. website and get your random word. Refresh, if you like and get another word. Maybe grab the random poem tip. Then write an eleven line poem.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it.

4 Comments:

Blogger writerwoman said...

I am going to mention this at Poets Who Blog.

If I have time,later on today, I will write somethign up and post it on The Shores of my Dreams.

Love the idea.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great challenge! Will use for tomorrows poem :)

1:56 PM  
Blogger gautami tripathy said...

I did it!

Veneer was my word!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Mine's over here.

(Ladle was the word I was dealt.)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home