jillypoet: mom trying to write

Each day I wish I had invented waterproof sticky notes (for shower inspiration) or pen-friendly diapers to get down all my quirky thoughts that I am sure are relevant and publishable. And so God (actually another writer-mommy) sent me The Blog.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Off to Playland!

Lucky for me (or lucky for my kids...) the Playland is right next door to my hair dresser! Get beautiful. Get dizzy!

And check out the irony...coincidence? My son said, when I got home from teaching this morning, "Hey mommy, I was thinking we could go to Hoffman's!" And I, ever the thoughtful mommy, the mommy who just made a hair appointment, said, "Hey! So was I!" Two birds. One stone. But, hey. Who wants to kill a bird? I think I'll change that expression to catch two birds with one seed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a hair appointment today, too, but mine was not close to a fun park. :(

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home