jillypoet: mom trying to write

Each day I wish I had invented waterproof sticky notes (for shower inspiration) or pen-friendly diapers to get down all my quirky thoughts that I am sure are relevant and publishable. And so God (actually another writer-mommy) sent me The Blog.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Am I Going to Hell Now?


You are The High Priestess


Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.


The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



I couldn't resist. Even though all my Spidey, or maybe my Jesus, senses were tingling. I can't shake the pastor telling us, "This is consorting with the Devil!" However, sometimes, I'm sure when I'm with my husband I'm consorting with the bad guy himself, so, hey, risk is good for creativity.

And I couldn't resist finding out who I really am. The high priestess. Ha! I'm putting that in my pipe and smoking it. And saving it for a poem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The risk of going to hell would be well worth it if means wearing a moon crown on your head. Heck, I'd risk it for a couple of shooting stars on some bobby pins.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home