jillypoet: mom trying to write

Each day I wish I had invented waterproof sticky notes (for shower inspiration) or pen-friendly diapers to get down all my quirky thoughts that I am sure are relevant and publishable. And so God (actually another writer-mommy) sent me The Blog.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

October is Scare Up a Poem & Send It Month

This just in...

October is hereby declared Scare Up a Poem & Send It Month!

Just pick a postcard, any postcard. Scare up a poem. As in, write it! Scare your muse into action. Write about a scary experience. Scare your reader. And send it! Please link here if you would like to participate. Um...comment here? Yes. Or maybe link & comment. Then, email me with your address if you would like a poem. But if you WANT one, you have to SEND one! And it doesn't have to be me! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Post it on your blog! Send a scary poem to the one person who would never expect it!

By the way, I was inspired to do this scary, frightful, evil, harrowing, haunting project by none other than Poetmom, who very kindly posted the postcard poem I sent her this summer. She had the idea first. Props to January!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Well, I committed to this great idea. (I'd been thinking about it for quite a while--just have time to get it with hope of mail delivering before 10-31.) Now I have to write a scary poem! Thanks for the idea...

stoney moss: Scary Poetry Offer for TOP

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home