jillypoet: mom trying to write

Each day I wish I had invented waterproof sticky notes (for shower inspiration) or pen-friendly diapers to get down all my quirky thoughts that I am sure are relevant and publishable. And so God (actually another writer-mommy) sent me The Blog.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Poetry Gong - Poem 25

Origin of the Marriage (The Origin of Marriage) *Someone help me pick a title!

(After Aimee Nezhukumatathil’s Origin of the Mango)

Of course my parents have never agreed.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's only for the title, I personally wouldn't bother mentioning it. Not being familiar with that poem, I was unsure how much of your own poem was original until I saw your note. (Which now makes me want to read it a second time - there were a whole lot of good lines there.)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home