ahem... confession tuesday
Well, she's my best pal. She's my writing partner, my partner in anti-bad-hair crime...I guess it's time I tried her little experiment in, gasp!, confession. In honor of polkadot witch's confession tuesday, I hereby confess (hey, I was raised Methodist, I know nothing about confessing!):
1. I promised my son two hours ago that I would help him with his Valentines. I've been blogging, emailing, doing the dishes and eating cheese sticks. I did, however, make him a peanut butter and fluff sandwich, and enter his name on his Nintendo.
2. I carry guilt around like a knock-off handbag. Daily. Don't play with my kids enough. Don't kiss my husband enough. Spend too much money on books and my hair. House is messy. I ignore my cats (all seven). I think if I could get rid of the guilt, I might actually feel a little more successful.
3. Some days I dream up ingenious ways of getting in contact with my first love. You know, that might make a good poem...
4. I have recently decided I am a comfirmed hypochondriac. Or someone in the hypochondriac family. Whenever I hear about stomach bugs, my stomach hurts. Right now, I am checking my self for signs and symptoms that the enemy may indeed be inside. I live in fear of the stomach bug. I often imagine sitting on a therapist's couch and spilling my guts about this (ha ha, guts). I would like a cure. I have thought about hypnotism.
5. In the vein of the "mystical arts," I go to a non-denominational church on a semi-regular basis. They are pretty close to evangelical. They do not believe in tarot, Halloween, hypnotism, anti-depressants, psychics, etc... There is a new psychic shop that just opened up next door to my favorite coffee shop. I have considered going in for a free aura reading, but feel...GUILTY. But I just know my aura needs cleansing. I'm pretty sure it's dingy grey or brown.
6. I feel like God might smote me for just admitting I believe in psychics and auras.
7. Some days I am psychic.
8. I have never been psychotic.
Well, that's enough confession for me!
Dude! I just realized it's Wednesday. That is very funny. Maybe I should add..
Confession 9. I am getting flakier and flakier as the days go by.