jillypoet: mom trying to write

Each day I wish I had invented waterproof sticky notes (for shower inspiration) or pen-friendly diapers to get down all my quirky thoughts that I am sure are relevant and publishable. And so God (actually another writer-mommy) sent me The Blog.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Since I Never Finishd Sewing the Alligator in Home Ec

There was really no point in getting married.
I should have left my pricked
fingers at the altar, tying knots
*****************************************************************************

Carolee and I had gong withdrawal. I pestered her until we came up with the 12 Days of Poetry, a modified gong. Then, I fell asleep after kids' movie night last night. My gong will last until Thanksgiving. Carolee's until the night before. We're both on a quest.

Note to self, or any interested critics: should this poem be in stanzas?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like how your brain works, easily connects image after image. welcome back to the gong!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home