jillypoet: mom trying to write

Each day I wish I had invented waterproof sticky notes (for shower inspiration) or pen-friendly diapers to get down all my quirky thoughts that I am sure are relevant and publishable. And so God (actually another writer-mommy) sent me The Blog.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

We Love Our Veterans!

Happy Veterans Day!
Thank you...
Papa (WWII)
Uncle Sid (WWII)
Cousin Eric (Iraq)
Uncle Bill (Vietnam)
Fireman Steve (Iraq)
Karate Dad Steve (Iraq)
Fireman Smokie (Vietnam)
Robert Smith (Vietnam)

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane522 said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate Veteran's Day!! Those beautiful smiles would melt the heart of any Vet. Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday. Hope we see you at Thanksgiving.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your kids are really nice and kind! I love these beautiful smiles on their faces! Our paperwriting-services.com help young people to succeed!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home